So to continue from the previous post, this is the meat entree dish for the ssambap meal featured in our recent new mukbang episode on youtube channel.
- 600g of thinly sliced pork belly
- 1 small bag of korean bean sprouts
- 1 package of oyster mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 10 sheets of perilla leaf
- Green onion
- 1 korean green or red chili
- 1 tbsp of minced garlic
- 5 tbsp of gochujang (Korean spicy red pepper paste)
- 5 tbsp of korean spicy red chili powder
- 5 tbsp of soy sauce
- 5 tbsp of korean oligo syrup (oligodang)
- 5 tbsp of Korean cooking wine “matsul”
- First wash all the veggies.
- Slice the onion and mushrooms each of equal length strips. Slice the perilla leaf as well into strips.
- Slice the chili and green onion.
- Place thr washed bean sprouts on the bottom first and then place the other veggies.
- On top place the thinly sliced pork belly.
- Next prepare the sauce: mix together 5 tbsp of gochujang, 5 tbsp of korean red chili powder, 5 tbsp of soy sauce, 5 tbsp of korean cooking wine and 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Add the sauce and start cooking.
- Do not worry about burning as natural water will come out from the bean sprouts which is the reason it was placed as the base. Once water starts coming out and somewhat cooking, mix everything together.
- Once all is cooked it is ready. Enjoy!
Come watch short cooking clip and my boyfriend and I enjoying the food in our new mukbang episode on our youtube channel ramzimonsta.
Link to video: https://youtu.be/aeMQjh58dw8