Happy Lunar New Year everybody!! *^^* To celebrate this Korean traditional holiday cooked up some traditional dishes. I have split up the dishes in 3 posts.
Ingredients for the pancakes:
- 1/2 baby napa cabbage
- 2 small sized korean green squash
- 8 eggs
- Korean pancake flour mix
- Olive oil
For the sauce
- 2 tbsp korean soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp korean chili powder
- Some diced scallion
- First wash the vegetables.
- Separate the leaves of napa cabbage.
- Slice the squash into 0.5 inch thick circles.
- Pour some of the korean pancake flour mix onto a plate.
- Coat both thr cabbage and squash thoroughly on both sides.
- Beat 8 eggs.
- Heat a frying pan and add in some oil.
- Dip the floured vegetables into the egg mix and then cook them.
- Once all cooked mix the ingredients for the sauce and you are ready to enjoy!
Watch some cooking clip and my boyfriend and I enjoy eating it in our recent mukbang episode.
Link to video: https://youtu.be/eEjT5nQUwA4