The last two dishes are the easiest.
- 1 small package of rice cakes for soup (sold at korean mart hmart)
- 2 packages of korean beef bone broth
- 4 cups of water
- Dumplings of choice
- Some diced scallion
- Korean frozen dried whole yellow croaker (i took it out of the freezer the day before and let it defrost in the fridge)
- When soaking the noodles soak the rice cakes in water as well. Especially if they were frozen.
- In a pot pour in the beef bone broth and 4 cups of water.
- Let it come to a boil.
- While cooking the soup, baste the croaker on both sides with some sesame oil. Put in air fryer at 390F for 15 minutes.
- Add in the rice cakes and when somewhat cooked add in the dumplings.
- When all cooked through add in some sliced scallions. (Can omit)
Watch some cooking clip and my boyfriend and I enjoy eating it in our recent mukbang episode.
Link to video: https://youtu.be/eEjT5nQUwA4