I finally found the best chocolate chip cookie recipe.
- 1 cup of unsalted butter (2 sticks of butter)
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 1 cup of light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl.
- Beat together butter and sugar in a large bowl.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Slowly add in the dry mixture. (I added in two batches)
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Make 2 tbsp cookie balls line them equally on parchment paper.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes. (Can vary depending on oven) I did for 9 minutes.
- The tip here is although it looks doughy this will make the cookie just crispy enough and chewy. Take them out when they are just starting to brown very little.
- Let the cookies cool on baking tray for at least 2 minutes before putting them on cooling tray.