I found another banana bread recently which I may use as my go to now instead of my other one!
- 2 large bananas
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon and more to swirl on top
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 325 F and grease and line with parchment paper a 9×5 inch loaf pan
- Mash the bananas.
- In a large bowl, beat the honey and oil together with a whisk. Add the eggs and beat well, then whisk in the mashed bananas and milk.
- Add the baking soda, vanilla extract, salt and cinnamon. Switch to a big spoon or spatula to mix in the flour. Do not overmix.
- Pour the batter into the pan and sprinkle the extra cinnamon. Run knife through the batter gently to make swirls.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes or until the toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.