Making homemade Korean kalgooksoo is pretty simple and easy. Just need to make the broth and add in some vegetables with the store bought korean hand pulled noodles kalgooksoo.
- 5×5 piece of korean dashi
- 1 teabag filled with korean dried mini shrimp
- 1 onion
- 1 big korean green onion
- 2 tbsp korean soup soy sauce
- 0.5 tbsp minced garlic
- 0.5 tsp salt
- In a pot of 5 cups of water add the dashi and teabag.
- Let it come to a boil and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Take out the dashi and teabag. Add in the soysauce, salt and minced garlic.
- Add in the sliced onion and green onion
- You can add in other vegetables if you like. I added some left over seaweed soup.
- Let it cook. When the vegetables are almost all cooked, add in the noodles. Cook as per instructions on the package.