This is my new favorite side to my meal prep menu with grilled salmon, shrimp or chicken.
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1 celery bundle
- 1 medium onion or half of a big onion
- 1.5 tbsp of minced garlic
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- First clean and prep the vegetables. Cut both the broccoli and celery of equal size. Slice the onion.
- Heat a frying pan with olive oil. Add in the onion and minced garlic first.
- Once the onion is half way cooked add in the broccoli and celery.
- Add in the paprika, salt and peper.
- Let it cook on medium heat until the vegetables are cooked through.