Looking for a delicious chicken recipe, found creamy garlic chicken breast. With this, I paired with simple fried rice (onions, green onions and korean green squash).
For the chicken:
- 3 large boneless chicken breasts each halved into 2 pieces
- 4 tbsp flour
- 4 tbsp finely grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
For the sauce:
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 small onion or 1/2 medium onion finely chopped
- 3 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 1/4 cup beef broth
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk or milk of choice
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, salt, pepper, garlic powder and parmesan cheese. Dredge the chicken in the flour mixture and shake off excess.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil and 1 tbsp of butter in a large pan over medium high heat. Swirl to coat evenly.
- Fry the chicken breasts (make sure not to overcrowd the pan do in batches if needed of 2-3 breasts at a time) 4-5 mins per side.
- Reduce heat to medium and saute the onion in the remaining oil and juices until softened.
- Add 3 tbsp of oil and add the minced garlic. Saute until fragrant.
- Add in the broth and let it simmer until it reduces to a half.
- Reduce to heat to medium low and add in the yogurt milk mixture bringing it to a simmer about 2-3 minutes until all flavors come together.
- Mix in the parmesan cheese and let it cook until all cheese is melted.
- Add the chicken into the sauce and let it cook in the sauce. For further thickening let it cook for about 3-4 minutes, until the sauce is thickened to your liking. Garnish with black pepper.
Subscribe for more by entering your email at the bottom of the page. Please click like if you liked this post! *^^* Thank you for reading my post and to my current subscribers.