This recipe is so simple because it contains all store bought ingredients but so delicious!
- 1 box of spaghetti
- 1 jar of tomato sauce
- 1 small jar of pesto sauce
- First boil some water in a big pan and salt the water.
- When boiling, add in the pasta.
- In order to do it in one pan only add in about 3-4 cups of water.
- Once the pasta is almost al dente, add in the tomato sauce first.
- Let it combine and then add in the pesto sauce.
- Let the pasta and sauce become one and cook through.
This was featured in our recent youtube mukbang episode. Come watch some cooking scenes and us enjoy the food.