- 2lb pork ribs
- 1/2 cup korean cooking wine (matsul)
- 1 small onion
- 1 pack of mushrooms (can omit this)
- 1 long korea hot green pepper
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- Gochujang 1.5 tbsp
- 3 tbsp gochugaru (korean spicy red pepper powder)
- 1/3 cup Oligodang (korean sugar syrup)
- 550ml of water
- 1/3 cup korean plum extract
- 1/3 cup Korean cooking wine
- Lots of black pepper
- Shredded Mozzerella cheese
- First boil the ribs with water and the 1/2 cup of cooking wine to get rid of the blood and meat gaminess. (Once start to boil cook for about 10-15 minutes)
- In the meantime, chop the onion, slice the hot green pepper and chop the mushrooms the same size as onions.
- Make the sauce by mixing the soy sauce, gochujang, gochugaru, korean cooking wine, water, oligodang, korean plum extract and lots of pepper.
- Once ribs are done boiling, drain it. Rinse in cold water.
- Clean the pot, put the ribs back in.
- Add the sauce and vegetables.
- Let it cook until the sauce has basically almost all reduced down.
- Once the ribs are done, in a wide shallow pan, lay mozzerrella cheese on one side of the pan. Let it melt.
- Once the cheese is all melted and gooey, transfer the ribs to the same pan on the other half side.
Please come enjoy our new mukbang episode with the feature of this food!
Link to video: https://youtu.be/Soo3V95vGsQ