I ran out of tomato sauce so I came up with my own recipe ^^.
Ingredients (2 servings)
- 1/2 pack of whole wheat fusilli pasta
- 1 small package of shitake mushrooms
- 21 vienna sausage
- 1 onion
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tbsp of dried oregano
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- Cracked black pepper
- 1/4 cup pasta water
- 1 tbsp flour
- Clean and slice the mushrooms the same size as the onion. Make slits in the vienna sasuage.
- First salt a big pot of water. Once the water comes to a boil, put in the pasta and cook accordingly to the directions on the box.
- In the meantime, put some cooking oil in a big pan.
- Add the onion and minced garlic.
- Once cooked, add in the muhsrooms.
- Drain the pasta and add into the pan.
- Add the sauce ingredients (tomato paste, ketchup, oregano, pasta water and flour).
- Let everything cook and become one together.
- Add in salt and pepper to taste.