The easiest banana bread recipe with no flour. It does have a bit different texture but I still enjoyed it.
- 3 medium overripe bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8×4 loaf pan with parchment paper
- Add bananas, eggs, oats, vanilla extract and baking soda in a blender (in this exact order). Blend on high speed until you have smooth batter.
- Pour batter into loaf pan.
- Bake for about 35-45 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.