I apologize for being MIA for a while. Been busy with work and other things ever since we returned to work fully.
Shrimp gambas is so easy but so delicious great for guests and a great pairing with wine. My favorite is moscato.
This is also greatly paired with pasta as I have done below.
- 0.5 cup olive oil
- 20 pieces of garlic
- 2 small Korean spicy green pepper
- 2 small packs of frozen cooked shrimp
- 1 baguette
- First put the shrimp under water to defrost. Drain water and pat dry with kitchen towel.
- Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Slice the garlic into thin slices.
- Slice the green pepper.
- In a cast iron pot, put 0.5 cup of oil let it come to temperature.
- Add in the garlic and pepper.
- Let it fry and once you start smelling the garlic and pepper add in the shrimp.
- Add in salt to the oil to season.
- Let the oil absorb the flavors of the shrimp, garlic and peppers.
- Once the garlic is darkly browned and shrimp is heated and you start smelling you are good to go.
- Slice the baguette and enjoy!
- You can toast the baguette slices if you want in the oven 350 degrees for about 5 minutes.