Easy recipe to eat with some white rice.
- 1 small pack of frozen cut octopus
- 1 pack of korean sliced pork belly for bbq
- 1/2 large onion
- 1 long hot korean green pepper
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp korean soy sauce
- 3 tbsp korean red chili powder
- 0.5 tbsp korean fish sauce
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp korean cooking wine
- 0.5 tbsp korean sesame oil
- Sesame seeds for topping
- Wash and slice the onion and green pepper
- Make the sauce by mixing together sugar, soy sauce, korean red chili powder, minced garlic, korean fish sauce, korean sesame oil and korean cooking wine.
- Rinse the octopus and add in the sauce, onion and green pepper. Mix together and set aside.
- In a hot pan, first cook the pork belly. Cook until golden brown. Cut them into bite size pieces.
- Add in the seasoned octopus and veggies.
- Cook until all cooked together.
- Enjoy with a hot bowl of rice!